Lehigh 110 grain Controlled Chaos, high velocity bullet, NEW Norma 300 Black Out head stamped brass, primers are CCI #450, which are magnum primers with thick primer cups. Powder is either Hodgdon or Alliant powder, depending on which bullet is loaded. Priced per 100 rounds.
2350 fps in 16″
Priced per 100 rounds.
110 grain Lehigh Controlled Chaos bullet: The development of this technology was the result of an animal control agency’s request for a no lead .243 bullet that would provide extensive wound trauma with little minimal pass through energy. Basically the idea was to burst the bullet into numerous particles at a predetermined depth creating many wounds and a large temporary cavity with shot placement at or near the central nervous system. The agency had tried copper matrix frangible rounds and found the penetration depth and particle size were less than what was require for proper terminal performance.
- Many wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- A separate base for penetration along the original trajectory
- No lead designs for agencies requiring green projectiles